2nd international conference on sustainable development of international tourism
The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Development of International Tourism in Southeast Finland and St. Petersburg has come to an end
At the conference, held on November 25, 2021, experts discussed digital technologies in sports, joint cross-border projects, as well as large-scale sports competitions and world championships, which are scheduled for 2022-2023.
The conference was attended by several representatives of the government of St. Petersburg, namely:
• Valery Frunze, Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Physical Culture and Sports;
• Yulia Sakharova, Head of the Organizational and Methodological Department of the St. Petersburg State Institution "City Tourist Information Bureau";
• Lev Kuznetsov, Director of the St. Petersburg State Budgetary Institution Center for the Development and Support of Entrepreneurship;
• Tatiana Ermosh, Deputy Director for Digital Transformation of the Sports Industry of St. Petersburg State Autonomous Institution "Training Center for Sports National Teams of St. Petersburg"
• Evgeny Gagonin, Head of the Department for the Organization of Significant Sports Events of the Committee for Physical Culture and Sports of St. Petersburg.
They summed up the results of the year and discussed future projects in St. Petersburg and Finland.
Tatiana Ermosh's speech aroused the most questions and interest about the digitalization of sports, planned programs in this direction, and the introduction of a digital system in all areas of sports.
From the Finnish side, the conference was attended by:
-Sannamaaria Vanama, Consul General of Finland in St. Petersburg;
-Olli Marjalaakso, head of the promotion of Mikkeli, South Savo region;
-Suvi Acherto, Head of Marketing, Communications and Sustainable Development, Organizing Committee for the Preparation and Holding of the Ice Hockey World Championship -2022;
-Yuho Sukkari, Cycling Marathon Director, Saima Cycle Tour.
-Emilio Uruplainen, President of the IPS Football Club.
They shared their experience of implementing digital technologies in sports, talked about how mass projects functioned during the pandemic, and discussed the stages of preparation for the World Ice Hockey Championship, which is scheduled for 2022.
Also, guests were invited to the conference:
-Sergey Bodrov, CEO of Iron Man, “The development of mass sports in modern realities”;
-Anastasia Trushina - Development Director of ScanTour.
Together with representatives of the government, business, sports and tourism, they discussed the impact of the pandemic on the sports opportunities of the border region and the environmental trends of its development. ...
The conference will be interesting to watch for everyone who is related to such areas as sports, digital technologies and tourism.
If you could not join us online, the broadcast recording is available on our youtube channel, following the links,
Follow the news "Vector-Sport"
Thank you all for your participation!